Do you love craft beer? This is the tour for you! Join Spass Walking Tours for a 2 hour walk through downtown New Braunfels, with stops at three saloons. Meet me at the corner of San Antonio St. and Castell Ave. beside the Phoenix Saloon at 6:00pm. Learn about the history of beer brewing in Texas while sampling beer brewed in New Braunfels. The price includes a guided tour, samples of 6 craft beers that are brewed locally, and an appetizer at the final stop. Come enjoy the history, culture, cuisine, and stories of New Braunfels.
The walk is not strenuous and there are plenty of rest stops. During the tour you will learn about the history of beer brewing and saloons in New Braunfels, as well as getting to sample locally brewed beer. You will also get to see a glimpse of some of the hidden treasures of New Braunfels and enjoy the culture of our great city!
- Free downtown parking is provided on Castell Street, across from the NB Farm to Market. Also, the marked 2 hour time limit for on-street parking is not in effect on Saturday, Sunday, or week days after 5:00pm.
- This walk is handicap accessible.
- Tour is for ages 21 and up.
- Cost is $45.00/person including tax. This price pays for your guided tour, food, and drink. For information about a group rate, please email or call. Tours are limited to 12 persons. Tour is operated rain or shine, so dress appropriately. Wear comfortable walking shoes. Restroom stops available throughout tour.
- Cancellation policy:
Full refund if cancellation is made 2 weeks prior. If cancellation is within the 2 weeks before tour is scheduled, a $10 cancellation fee is charged.
- If tour must be cancelled due to severe weather, you will be notified and either a full refund will be given or customer has an option to reschedule for a later date.